Selling To Vector Home Properties vs. Listing With A Local TX Agent
Even in a seller’s market like DFW, it’s smart to look at your options and see what will actually help you best reach your goals with the sale of your house. While you may be able to get a higher “top line” sales price listing with a local Arlington agent, that doesn’t always boil down to more money in your pocket or less headache. Dive into the details below to compare your options.
Selling with an Agent:
- Commissions / Fees: 6% on average is paid by you, the seller.
- Closing Costs?:2% on average is paid by you, the seller
- Inspection & Financing Contingency*: Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through
- Appraisal Needed: Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal
- Average Days Until Sold:+/- 91 Days
- Number of Showings: It Depends on the agent
- Closing Date: 30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer
- Who Pays For Repairs?: Negotiated During the Inspection Period
Selling to Vector Home Properties:
- Commissions / Fees: Most instances, you, the seller, pay $0 fees
- Closing Costs?: NONE. We pay all costs
- Inspection & Financing Contingency*: NONE. We make cash offers
- Appraisal Needed: NONE is needed
- Average Days Until Sold: NONE. We make IMMEDIATE CASH OFFERS
- Number of Showings: Just ONE showing, us
- Closing Date: The Date Of YOUR CHOICE
- Who Pays For Repairs?: WE pay for all repair work after closing
Numbers And See Which Way Helps You Get There…
When you really work the numbers you start to see the real benefits that each way of selling your TX house offers.
Yes, here at Vector Home Properties we won’t be able to offer you full retail value for your house… but we also offer other benefits that other traditional house sale routes can’t offer.
From offer to close and cash in your hand in as little as 3 days
You can get rid of the headache of that property fast and avoid paying any more utility payments, tax payments, insurance payments, mortgage payments, you get the drill. If you list your house and wait 90+ days to close… you have to figure in all of the costs of holding that property during the time you have that property listed and are waiting for the property to close.
Don’t worry about fixing anything up or cleaning your house again and again for buyer after buyer
We don’t care how dirty your house is (we’ve seen worse!) or how many repairs are needed (a complete fixer? great! we love projects)... we’d like to make an offer on your house. This saves you time and money that you can keep in your pocket.
Don’t worry about paying those pesky closing fees (we’ve got you covered)
Because we are a full-service professional home buyer here in TX, we make it easy for you. We pay for all of the closing costs. What we offer you is what you get (of course minus any mortgage payoff or other encumbrances on the property). Pretty refreshing eh?
So when you add up the time you could save by working with Vector Home Properties, the no-hassle experience, and the money you’ll save on commissions, fees, and holding costs while you wait to sell the traditional route… for many area homeowners selling to a professional house buyer is the best viable option.
Is it for you?
See for yourself and get a fair all-cash offer on your house today.
Just fill out the short form below or give us a call at (214) 227-2207 and let’s chat! Our process is simple and you can close on the date of your choice. You have nothing to lose by getting an offer (no obligations – no pressure). But you could potentially lose thousands of dollars or months of your time by not testing us out and requesting your FREE house offer below.
*An inspection contingency lets the buyer have time to do an inspection and back out of the sale or negotiate a new price if there are repairs that need to be done. If you can’t come to an agreement with the buyer, the buyer has the right to back out of the sale. Similar, a financing contingency gives the buyer the wiggle room to back out of the purchase if they can’t obtain a loan or if the home doesn’t appraise for the value that the bank needs to close the loan.
Here at Vector Home Properties, we don’t use bank financing so you don’t have to worry about our ability to close on a deal.